The deadline to reserve space in the 2017-2018 edition of the Student & Parent Guide is next Friday, June 30th.
This will be the 11th consecutive year that we have partnered with the school system on this publication.
Many local businesses feel this is a key part of their marketing plan for reaching families in Douglas County. If reaching families with children is important to your business, please contact me today to reserve your space.
This publication also saves the school system thousands of dollars a year, because your advertising covers the entire cost.
KEY FACTS - STUDENT & PARENT GUIDE
• 30,000 copies distributed.
• One year shelf life.
• Distributed on the first day of school or at open houses.
• Copies are given to students/parents as they move here during the year.
• Every public school in Douglas County distributes them (except Brighten Academy which is a charter school with different regulations).
• Contains key information, rules and policies - all content provided by school system.
ADVERTISING RATES - STUDENT & PARENT GUIDE
Size Rate Discounted Rate (See below)
1/9 Page $239 $219
2/9 Page $389 $369
1/3 Page $539 $499
4/9 Page $649 $599
1/2 Page $699 $649
2/3 Page $769 $729
Full Page $939 $899
*Receive the discounted rate for your Student & Parent Guide ad if you also advertise July or August of Chapel Hill News & Views
AD PLACEMENT - STUDENT & PARENT GUIDE
If you are interested in advertising in the Student & Parent Guide, contact your rep. If you do not have a rep, and your business starts with the letters A-I, contact Joe Keith at email@example.com or 770.815.0007. If your business starts with the letters J-Z, contact Tim Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.428.6302
You may also request a Media Kit, with rates and information about all of the publications we produce.